21 Jul 2007

HELLO FROM ABBY & HOLLY

Our mate Harry said this would be a fun thing to do, so here goes. Firstly let us introduce ourselves:- Holly " I am a collie (I think) aged 10 years who was rescued from Evesham Greyhound and Lurcher rescue (but I am nothing like a greyhound or a lurcher) so I must be a collie, my Mom says I am so I must be. "
Abby " I am a lurcher who is 3 years old who also came from Evesham greyhound and lurcher rescue Mom says I am the naughtiest dog she has ever owned but I am sure Holly will tell you more later (she's abit of a telltale, always running to fetch her just when I start to enjoy myself!)
That's all for now, mom says she will get some piccies to show to you (when she works out how to!) see you soon Bye

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Woof both, told you it's good here, I've got loads of friends all over the place now.
licks H