22 Jul 2007

HOLLY( a potted history)

Hi Holly here, just a short history of how I got rescued. Mom decided after losing her last collie she would like another one, she was told by a rescuer that the lurcher rescue had a very timid collie needing a new home. So mom contacted the rescue and went along to meet me I was very frightened I was surrounded by loads of rescue dogs but I thought nows my chance to get out of this medlum, so I stepped gingerly forward and got stroked, I was then taken for a short walk and Mom decided she would look after me provided her other dogs accepted me. I was taken to my new house and met a man (mom's dad I found out later). I was petrified, it took me about three months before I felt really comfy with him (he was a lovely human who was very patient even though he was a little upset I woudn't trust him). Mom kept saying that I would come round eventually and I did. I was a very scared dog who has turned into a lovely companion and senior dogs accepted me because I was too scared to argue (tactics worked there). I had a very comfy life until ABBY came along. (tell you her antics another day when she's not watching)
see you soon
love Holly

2 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hello Holly and Abby

Just a quick hello and welcome

Chat to you both later

Pippa xxx

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We are glad you both were rescued. You deserve to have your wonderful fur-ever home.